So which "And Finally…" links entertained me most this year?
When I started putting this together I had the idea to put the links in order, crowning an ultimate champion, but they're all so different that it really didn't work. So in no particular order, here are my ten favourite "And Finally…" links for 2018.
- The importance of kerning by Douglas Hill.
- Die with me from Dries Depoorter and David Surprenant.
- Did you know you're connected to the production database? by I Am Devloper.
- When a subway station is a better programmer than you are… by Ujjwal Sharma.
- I came up with a brilliant idea for an app… by Tom Scott.
- I joined the iPhone team in the fall of 2008… by Bethany Bongiorno.
- OG skeuomorphism by Ben Cohen.
- How designing these tiny icons changed my life by Angela Guzman.
- Apple HIG pre-release, 1985 by Timoni West.
- Also Apple by Mark Aufflick.
Thanks to everyone who made me smile this year, even if you didn't make it onto this list, or even into the newsletter at all. Happy New Year everyone and here's to a great 2019! 🎊