Resist online surveillance with a trustworthy VPN
If you are tired of VPNs with false claims, dodgy affiliates and ads that follow you around - we hear you. IVPN is run by a team of security experts and privacy activists who reject these tactics and are ready to do better. Join us by signing up for a free trial.
So here they are, the ten "And Finally…" links that entertained me the most this year:
- Issue 388 – yesItsUsAgain:
- Issue 391 – Because I wrote the bug…
- Issue 392 – I found it, the single best UI page…
- Issue 396 – I’ve been experimenting with charging my Apple Pencil…
- Issue 402 – A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- Issue 403 – Next level release notes 🤘
- Issue 407 – Apple Speaker
- Issue 417 – Here’s the design can you just code it?
- Issue 419 – Service Unavailable
- Issue 422 – Disable Autocorrection in SwiftUI
- Issue 434 – Be thankful you're not a game developer
Thank you to everyone who made me smile this year, you're all amazing.
See you all next Friday, in 2020! 🎊 Oh, and if you find yourself with free time over the holidays, don't forget that the iOS Developer Community Survey is still collecting data for a few more days!
Happy Holidays! 🎄 I hope you're all enjoying time with friends and family, getting some much-needed rest, enjoying some side-project time, or maybe a bit of all three!
You may remember the holiday issue last year was a best-of "And Finally…". I wrote a bit about why that section of the newsletter exists and included the ten links that entertained me most throughout the year. The feedback from that issue was great, and "And Finally…" remains the most popular link in almost every issue of the newsletter. So…
... let's do it again for 2019, shall we? 👍Dave Verwer